It’s summertime and that means hot weather! Backyard BBQ’s, pool parties, and just hanging outside with your friends. Have you ever wanted to make fresh homemade limeade but didn’t have the recipe? Well, you’re in luck! I have made all different types of limeade drinks and here’s hands down the best limeade recipe you’ll ever make! It’s perfect. Trust me. You will want to make this!!
First, if you don’t already have one, it’s essential that you have a juicer. Me, personally… I use the Amazing Ginger Lemon Lime Squeezer / Juicer / whatever you call it! I bought mine on Amazon.com for under $20 It’s TOP quality!! Heavy duty metal construction, easy to use, and especially handy if you’re making lots of limeade. When you try this recipe, you’ll know why!!
For Ingredients you need:
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- approx 2 quarts water – if you put in ice cubes into your limeade pitcher to drink immediately, obviously use less water – or alternatively you can simply put ice cubes in each glass!
- garnish with fresh lime slices (and/or mint if you want!)
Here’s how to make it:
- Place fresh squeezed lime juice in a 2 quart pitcher.
- Add 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Stir to combine.
- Add enough water to fill the pitcher.
- Stir well until combined.
- Serve limeade over ice and garnish with lime slices (or mint sprigs).
- Refrigerate any leftovers.