SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST RULES
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by performing the required actions (posting, sharing, liking, emailing, etc.) clearly indicated in the contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of IAOS, Inc. (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of IAOS, Inc. will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive the prizes set forth in the contest, provided by the companies noted. No warranties are made to the accuracy of any provided information related to the prizes and IAOS, Inc. is not responsible for any misinformation or errors in delivery of prizes. If the companies do not provide the prizes to the winner, IAOS, Inc. is not liable for any damages or will provide any compensation to the winner. IAOS, Inc. only offers prizes that are provided to them by third-party companies and will not be held responsible for anything related to the prize delivery.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant IAOS, Inc. and Dennis Crawford a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant IAOS, Inc., and Dennis Crawford the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Iaos, Inc. is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of IAOS, Inc. IAOS, Inc. reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, : By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform and release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to IAOS, Inc. and Dennis Crawford and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from IAOS, Inc., Dennis Crawford and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. IAOS, Inc. in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IAOS, Inc. is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, IAOS, Inc. may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release IAOS, Inc. from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, IAOS, Inc., 8417 Oswego Rd. #103, Baldwinsville, New York 13027.