Home, Kids, Pets, Reviews

Protect Your Stove – Kids Pets Accidentally Turning On Gas

Stove Stoppaz Protect Your Stove From Gas Leaks

Protect your stove from accidental gas leaks!  Keep your kids and pets safe!!!! Yes, it actually happened to me… I was standing in the middle of the kitchen with a friend and she goes “I smell gas!!!! Is there a leak?!?” Sure enough, the dog had jumped up and just accidentally turned on the gas – she nudged it on enough to start the gas flow, but not (of course) in the right position to actually ignite the stove!!! Stove Stoppaz to the rescue!! Just slide them in and you’re good to go!

See it at Amazon.com